About The Position
Zooz is a fast-growing and successful Start-Up that provides a payments platform designed to help merchants improve and optimize their payments activities. We help merchants reduce costs, increase conversions, fight fraud and expand globally.
If you would like to help improve the world of e-commerce with cutting edge technology, join a leading Fin-tech company, thrive in a fast-paced up-and-coming young tech company and work in a fun environment, Zooz is a great place for you.
The role of Account Manager is a key business leadership role in Zooz, offering an opportunity to work with our clients and help them achieve success.
In this role, you will build and nurture relationships with both the customer and internal teams and lead cross-functional customer efforts with the different Zooz teams, from Sales to Marketing, Customer Support, Integration, Product, Billing, and Operations.
**Please note that this position is a Temp position with option for a long term.
Who you are:
If you are passionate about building outstanding relationships, understanding and exceeding expectations, creating and growing business partnerships, getting things done, working as part of an A-team, and have a strong need to make an impact where it counts …Let's talk!
- English mother tongue – Must. Additional European languages - an advantage.
- 1-2 Years in direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in Account Management, or equivalent experience in Sales, Business Development, and Customer Care / Service positions.
- Knowledge and Experience in Payments / Fin-tech spaces – significant advantage.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup, sales, and/or technology environment – Required.
- Excellent customer and sales orientation and a strong ability to understand needs and provide solutions in a win-win approach. Strong ability to identify, forecast, create and execute sales, up sale and cross-sale opportunities to maximize customer value and revenues.
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written), presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Sales force, Office and Excel proficiency – required.
** Temp position with option for a long term **