About The Position
The Engineering group at Zooz brings together Software design, Hardware and Infrastructure Management/Design and Operations and Engineering (devops). You’ll be a part of rapidly growing team working across the technical organisation comprised of other Engineers, Designers and Product Managers.
As a team, we challenge and mentor each other to do the best work of your career. You’ll have the opportunity to have a truly global impact on merchant’s commerce platforms, from a developer adding payments to the next big app to global e-commerce platforms and Financial Processing partners.
As a Front End Engineer (Interactive Engineer) you will be tasked with focussing on developing the best user interfaces and experiences we can offer our end-users. Day to day you will be working with the best modern frameworks for developing front end applications in React with all of the associated fun-frameworks in a continuous delivery and continuous integration agile team, working on top of our robust system API across all application stacks.
You will have a keen eye for detail and will love when a user-interaction surprises and delights our customers. You will be keen on making things responsive, easy to use and bug free.
Who you are
- You enjoy working with the wider Engineering organisation as well as Product Managers, Support team members to deliver the best customer experiences possible.
- You love to build user interfaces in the latest technologies.
- You must have developed single page applications before and love developing (or want to develop) in React.
- You should have 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layouts and grids, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- You should have 2+ years experience with browser APIs, browser quirks and responsive programming.
- You should have experience in optimizing front end performance.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar field.