About The Position
The Professional Services group at Zooz addresses the end-to-end technical needs of our customers, from pre-sales and integration assistance to post-sales support and analytics. You’ll be part of our dedicated and dynamic team collaborating with other groups across the company, including Engineering, Infrastructure, Product Management, Sales, and Accounts.
As a team, we teach and motivate one another, aspiring to deliver the best quality of work internally and to our customers on a daily basis. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with international customers who use our payments platform, using your creativity, analytical skills, and perseverance to tackle problems ranging from the straightforward to the complex.
As a Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of customer support. You will receive emails and phone calls from customers, assess the urgency of the issues raised and investigate them, create and deliver the solutions to the customers and follow up on the issues. If needed, you will investigate system issues with Infrastructure, consult with Sales and Accounts on the best approach to business questions, and report bugs and suggest new features to Engineering and Product Management.
Who you are
- A creative thinker, passionate about problem-solving
- Proactive, assertive and a motivated self-learner
- A team player with good communication skills
- Polished service-orientation capabilities
- Ability to work independently and respond to multiple requests in a dynamic work environment
- Have strong time management capabilities and ability to prioritize
- Experience with customer service or support – a must
- Experience with databases and SQL queries – a must
- Strong technical skills - API master (ability to understand technical documentation and implement API) - a must
- Experience and proven knowledge of Internet applications - Understanding the basic concept of TCP/IP, DNS, firewalls and similar
- Troubleshooting skills with strong hands-on experience
- BSc in Computer Science, or the equivalent from a known academic Institute – an advantage
- English mother tongue – a must. Additional European languages – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in the Fintech industry - an advantage