About The Position
The Engineering group at Zooz brings together Software design, Hardware and Infrastructure Management/Design and Operations and Engineering. You’ll be a part of rapidly growing team working across the technical organisation comprised of other Engineers, Designers and Product Managers.
Our databases contain and protect the core of what we do, and as such we are challenged by some of the most sophisticated challenges of database engineering. As a team, we challenge and mentor each other to do the best work of your career. You’ll have the opportunity to have a truly global impact on merchant’s commerce platforms, from a developer adding payments to the next big app to global e-commerce platforms.
As a Software Engineer at Zooz you’ll be working in a challenging and complex environment with talented individuals to grow Zooz’s dynamic and ever-evolving infrastructure and services. As a Software Engineer you will be constantly striving to build effective systems for working in a complex payment landscape.
Who you are
• Be part of the core engineering team to design, build, and maintain systems.
• A creative thinker, passionate about problem-solving
• Self-motivated with an ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment
• Excited about new technologies
• Extremely passionate about innovation and cutting edge technologies
• A team player with good communication skills
• Experience in one of the programming language Java, scala, go or node.js
• Experience with NoSQL database (Cassandra)
• BSc in Computer Science or relevant IDF experience.
• Good English