About The Position
ZOOZ (a PayU company) is an enterprise payments platform that allows easy connectivity to multiple providers globally while leveraging data to optimize transactions.
The Engineering group at ZOOZ brings together Software design, Infrastructure Management/Design and Operations, and Engineering. We challenge and mentor each other to do the best work of your career. You’ll have the opportunity to have a truly global impact on merchant’s commerce platforms, from a developer adding payments to the next big app to global e-commerce platforms and Financial Processing partners.
As a Front-End Engineer you will be tasked with focussing on developing the best user interfaces and experiences we can offer our end-users. Day to day you will be working with the best modern frameworks for developing front-end applications in React with all of the associated fun-frameworks in a continuous delivery and continuous integration agile team, working on top of our robust system API across all application stacks.
You will have a keen eye for detail and will love when user-interaction surprises and delights our customers. You will be keen on making things responsive, easy to use and bug-free.
Who you are
- You enjoy working with the wider Engineering organization as well as Product Managers, Support team members to deliver the best customer experiences possible.
- You love to build user interfaces with the latest technologies.
- You must have developed single page applications before and love developing (or want to develop) in React.
- You should have 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layouts and grids, cross-browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- You should have 4+ years of experience with browser APIs, browser quirks, and responsive programming.
- You should have experience in optimizing front-end performance.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience in React (Or any other major framework)