Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
PayU, a leading payment, and Fintech company in 18 high growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 200.000+ merchants and millions of consumers. As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 300 payment methods and PCI certified platforms to process approximately 1.2 million payments every single day.
Last year we acquired ZOOZ, our one-stop shop for international payments operation markets who manage and optimize multiple payment providers through a single platform.
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our ZOOZ team in Israel.
We are looking for a proactive team player with a customer-centric focus that will help drive business. If you are a passionate and innovative leader who thrives in a dynamic, evolving, and global environment this opportunity is for you.
To succeed in this role, you should love to deep dive into analyzing and understanding the customer, competition and market trends. You will be working across functions and geographies to understand our customers and ensure our messaging is positioning PayU and our products in the right way to the right target market.
What you will do:
- Develop and lead a structured approach to continuously analyze the payments and competitive landscape in our markets and beyond.
- Drive understanding of customer segmentation, identify key targets within segments, and develop a value proposition and positioning for targets.
- Define and reaffirm PayU’s positioning and value proposition in addition to compelling features/benefits backed by competitive insights, internal insights, and market trends.
- Build and define buyer personas involved in the sales decision process and the relevant USPs for each buyer persona.
- Create a communication plan to ensure the entire GPO organization is aligned and using the correct messaging.
- Provide competitive analysis insights into the commercial organization to support their sales pitches and attract more clients.
- Solicit continuous feedback from the commercial team and attend merchant meetings to understand the merchant’s needs and/or challenges and ensure our positioning is addressing those needs while upholding our core product offering.
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand the strategy and new features and functionality to ensure our value proposition and USPs are aligned with our product offering.
- 6+ years of experience in B2B product or marketing required - payments, tech or SaaS experience is a plus.
- Experienced people manager, able to motivate and manage remotely.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills.
- A forward-thinking leader with the ability to create a strategy, drive decisions and take action, and to roll up their sleeves and dive into the work when needed.
- Strong analytical, research and process skills
- Proven experience in managing and executing global projects with clear tracking and performance measures.