About The Position
ZOOZ is a fast-growing successful Start-Up company that provides a payments platform designed to help merchants improve and optimize their payments activities. We help merchants reduce costs, iZOOZ a PayU Company is a fast-growing successful Fintech company that provides a payments platform designed to help merchants improve and optimize their payments activities. We help merchants reduce costs, increase conversions, fight fraud and expand globally.
We are an enterprise payments platform that allows easy connectivity to multiple providers globally while leveraging data to optimize transactions.
If you would like to help change the e-commerce world with cutting-edge technology, join a leading Fintech company, work in a fast-paced up-and-coming young tech company and in a fun environment, ZOOZ is a great place for you.
Our payments platform is a distributed system built on Mesosphere DC/OS, running services and microservices to deliver a first-class API experience to our Customers.
We program in multiple languages, mainly node.js, Java Scala and Go. In general, we try to pick the language best suitable for the use case. We have embraced containers for this platform from the very beginning, we also have teams working on Mesos frameworks. Cassandra, Kafka and Elasticsearch also factor heavily. Our teams are responsible for their projects end-to-end from initial design stages to production using CI/CD automated pipelines.
The Engineering group at ZOOZ brings together Software design, Infrastructure Management/Design and Operations and Engineering. You’ll be a part of a team working across the technical organization comprised of other Engineers, Designers and Product Managers.
Teams challenge and mentor each other with the objective being that you do the best work of your career. You’ll have the opportunity to have a truly global impact on merchants’ commerce platforms, from a developer adding payments to the next big app to global e-commerce platfor
Who you are
- Work with the Architecture group alongside the core engineering teams to design, build, and maintain systems.
- Deploy and configure monitoring infrastructure dealing with thousands of sensor points a minute, utilising queues such as Sensu/Telegraf/collectd/prometheus and other solutions a must.
- Be able to troubleshoot issues across the entire stack - hardware, software, application and network.
- Solid experience with programming languages such as Shell, Node.js, Go, Python and Java.
- Develop and implement intuitive operation solutions to distributed service architectures to assist with observability.
- Willing to take part in 24/7 on-call rotation a must.
- Experience with Continuous deployment solutions and source code management (Git) a must.
- Extremely passionate about innovation and cutting edge technologies.
- Experience with existing open source projects such as Docker, ELK stack and associated monitoring tools.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience: development, ops, and/or test automation experience.
- Experience with AWS - an advantage
- Experience with Linux - an advantage.
- Basic algorithmic design skills.
- B.Sc. in computer science or similar field.