UX/UI Product Designer
About The Position
We are seeking a talented and seasoned product designer with a passion for creating engaging user experiences and great designs, a keen eye for detail and an appreciation for an industry leading self-service experience. In this role, you’ll collaborate with product managers and stakeholders across ZOOZ to quickly grasp complex workflows and requirements and distill them into clean, user friendly designs that will be implemented by the development team.
Payment business is highly complicated, and it takes design thinking to simplify at the front end for users to understand and get benefited.
You will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, executives, and other designers throughout the product development lifecycle. The position requires a keen customer focus, a data-driven approach to design, and awareness of current and best practices for mobile and online UX design. You will be comfortable with ambiguity, passionate about design, and able to drive design solutions with minimal direction.
As part of the Product team at ZOOZ you will have a unique opportunity to take part in shaping and driving ZOOZ offering.
You are expected to be:
- A KICK ASS designer that makes dreams come true
- A Problem solver, able to understand very complex problems and come up with dead simple solutions
- A pixel perfect freak that doesn't compromise on the smallest details
- A team player, with great interpersonal relations. Works closely with the product management and R&D teams
- Accountable for product design and user experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- 3+ years of experience with topics under User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture
- Demonstrates a portfolio of work with a proven track record for solving difficult UX design problems and simplifying difficult business process to intuitive interfaces for customers
- Has experience closely collaborating with technical teams and ensuring designs work within their development libraries and frameworks
- Has experience working with an iteration-based development process such as Agile/SCRUM
- Proficient with Sketch, Zeplin, and Adobe CC’s Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation and research, showcasing knowledge in the latest trends and technologies.
- Experience in a SaaS startup company.
- Experience in data visualizations – an advantage
- Experience in the e-payments area – an advantage.
- Superhuman strength, speed or senses (such as telescopic vision, x-ray, hearing etc.) - can take you a long way.
- Good sense of humor - truly desirable.
- Fluent in English – we are a global company... so, ya - it's a must.