About The Position
The Engineering group at Zooz brings together Software design, Hardware and Infrastructure Management/Design and Operations and Engineering (DevOps). You’ll be a part of a rapidly growing team working across the technical organization comprised of other Engineers, Designers, and Product Managers.
As a team, we challenge and mentor each other to do the best work of your career. You’ll have the opportunity to have a truly global impact on merchant’s commerce platforms, from a developer adding payments to the next big app to global e-commerce platforms and Financial Processing partners.
We are looking for a brilliant backend engineer to join our Engineering team and work on the company's core system. As a part of the team, you will take part in designing and building our cloud-based solutions. You will face challenges of performance, scalability, and availability all of them in a cloud-based environment with the newest tools and services. This is a truly unique Engineer position putting you in charge of every aspect of the system and the development life-cycle.
What You'll Do:
- Work in an extreme agile team in a dynamic environment
- Build effective systems for working in a complex payment landscape.
- Infrastructure design, Server side planning, and development at High load & Scale over a distributed environment (Mesos, DC/OS).
- 100% Cloud-based development on top of AWS & distributed data center
Who you are
- You love to build restful APIs with the latest technologies.
- A creative thinker, passionate about problem-solving
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment
- Excited about new technologies and extremely passionate about innovation and cutting edge technologies
- A team player with good communication skills
- 2+ years development experience in Scala/JAVA/Node.js/Go
- Knowledge of container world and distributed data centers
- Familiarity with distributed system concepts like parallel processing, consistency, replication, and scalability.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines - a plus
- Passion for 100% uptime systems
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience