About The Position
PayU, a leading payment, and Fintech company in 18 high growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 200.000+ merchants and millions of consumers. As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 300 payment methods and PCI certified platforms to process approximately 1.2 million payments every single day.
Last year we acquired ZOOZ, our one-stop shop for international payments operation markets who manage and optimize multiple payment providers through a single platform.
We are looking for a Treasury Product Lead to join our global team of payment evangelists developing the next generation product for PayU. If you are a passionate, proactive and an innovative leader who thrives in a dynamic, evolving, and global environment, this opportunity is for you!
To succeed in this role, you should love to build awesome products, thrive on analysing and understanding the customer and the ecosystem, and shouldn’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the treasury team as part of the global payments platform.
- Work with cross functional teams spread across different geographies, including operations, commercial, engineering, etc.
- Own prioritise and manage the product roadmap of the team.
- Lead products lifecycle from ideation through technical development, and launch.
- Research competitors’ services and products and explore new ways of improving your product.
- Translate merchant and internal stakeholders needs and different regulations into product goals and features.
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, operations and development teams.
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- Experienced people manager, able to motivate and manage remotely, and be fully committed to do hands-on work.
- A forward-thinking leader with the ability to create a strategy, drive decisions, take action, and roll up their sleeves and dive into the work when needed.
- Proven experience in managing and executing global projects with clear tracking and performance measures.
- Strong understanding in the payments industry - a huge advantage.
- Team player with the ability to contribute to the strong team culture of our co-located and diverse group.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills.