Operation & Content Marketing
About The Position
We are seeking a motivated, passionate and experienced operation and content marketing geek to join our Marketing Team to help us translate ideas into engaging copy.
You are expected to:
- Write the content for our landing pages, email marketing, articles, press releases, websites and video scripts.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for online advertising ads, banners and campaigns.
- Implement brand guidelines in all channels to maintain a coherent and consistent brand identity.
- Work closely with the designers, coders, product managers, HR and marketing managers.
- Project management - develop unique, new concepts and produce effective content-related activity.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content written by advisors/experts.
- Keep track of content performance to further optimize our activity.
- Follow and research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Collaborate on creative processes that apply to content, social media and marketing assets.
- Native English is a must
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in marketing writing
- Experience in social channels
- A dual-minded approach - A highly creative and an excellent writer and is also process-driven, thinks scale, and relies on data to make decisions
- Love and passion for writing and the written word
- Project management skills - very organized person, detail oriented
- A team-player who works closely with designers, marketing, and product to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Transform brand identity and ideas into high performing marketing content
- Familiarity with online performance metrics